- We provide our customers with product and services that confirm to all requirements.
- We develop quality objectives at appropriate level to ensur those requirements are effectively addressed in our business.
- We are fully committed to continuous improvement as a strategic approach to achieve these quality objectives.
- Our policy and associated quality objectives are reviewed and communicated to all employees on a regular basis.
We have well-defined and carefully drafted quality control procedures as per ISO 9001 guidelines, which are holistically practiced by different departments. Quality is never compromised as it is our first Priority.
At Best Metal & Alloys our employees adhere to and contribute to the efficiency of our quality system in every aspect of our business. Our commitment guarantees to provide our clients with uncompromising quality and service. This is achieved through a team approach where all the members are aware of the company objectives and work within their own discipline to make an effective contribution.
To verify that the supply made to our clients exact specifications, our quality control team combines technical expertise, knowledge of industrial standards and the latest inspection tools and machines to meet all requirements. Particular attention is paid to high quality, tolerance and traceability
Our quality assurance program maintains the highest level of quality and actively contributes towards establishing and achieving the corporate objectives. Quality people, quality engineering and quality products.
These are the key to Best Metal & Alloys continued growth.
Our commitment guarantees to provide the customer with uncompromising quality, responsive service, competitive pricing and on time delivery. This is achieved through a team approach where all the members are aware of the company objectives and work within their own disciple to make an effective contribution.
The quality assurance system is guided by principles that support our unique working culture which incorporates respect, self management, open communication and creativity.
These principles are:
- We strive to be the best in our industry.
- We care about our customers, our suppliers and partners.
- We do our absolute best to honor our commitments.
- We strive to always act with integrity and fairnes